|Date Posted||December 21, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Addison, TX client in a search for an HR Generalist. This position assists with employee relations, recruiting, performance management, onboarding, policy enforcement, benefits management, and employment law compliance. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and will be able to balance the responsibilities of fostering employee goodwill & company health.
- Administer and enforce various HR policies and procedures.
- Lead full-cycle recruitment and conduct new employee onboarding process.
- Monitor PTO and attendance and ensure proper documentation.
- Administer performance evaluation programs & participate in performance discussions.
- Manage payroll on a weekly basis.
- Lead employee relations counseling & exit interviewing.
- Maintain system records & compile reports as requested.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state and local employment regulations.
- Coordinate employee recognition programs.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree or professional certification preferred.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient computer skills required. Human Resources Information System (HRIS), TriNet experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Bilingual Spanish candidates preferred.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.