Sales Technology Manager
|Date Posted||December 23, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Grapevine, TX client in a search for a Sales Technology Manager. This position will configure Salesforce and assist end users with troubleshooting. This position is also responsible for creating dashboards & reports, data management and process improvement.
- Bonus Eligibility
- Health & Life Insurance Benefits
- 401k Plan
- Manage Salesforce reporting & dashboarding.
- Provide support for all Salesforce users.
- Assist in Salesforce process improvement.
- Support brand promotions.
- Assist with changes to price book, products and pricing.
- Manage data uploads and updates.
- Implement approval processes.
- Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years of experience in account management or similar sales function.
- Salesforce Certification preferred.
- Strong communication & problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in Excel.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.