Financial Reporting Manager
|Date Posted||December 29, 2020|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Financial Reporting Manager. This role will manage monthly and quarterly financial reporting. This position is also responsible for preparing SEC filings.
- Manage monthly reporting, including cash flow, balance sheet and income statement.
- Prepare quarterly SEC filings including Form 8-K, 10-Q and 10-K.
- Prepare annual 401k and brand financial statements.
- Manage adjusted EBITDA calculations and EPS calculation.
- Prepare monthly journal entries, reconciliations and variance explanations.
- Calculate monthly tax provisions.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
- CPA required.
- 5+ years of financial reporting or SEC experience required.
- Public accounting experience preferred.
- Advanced Excel experience.
- Experience with XBRL preferred.
© VIP 2020 | An equal opportunity employer.