Senior Financial Analyst
|Date Posted||January 18, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Senior Financial Analyst. This position will be responsible for forecasting and developing annual plans to enhance predictability. This role will also be responsible for modeling capital investments and management reporting.
- Develop forecasts and accurate annual operating plans.
- Provide actual to plan analysis and variance explanations.
- Develop financial analysis for capital investments and project costs to accurately measure returns.
- Develop executive management reporting by interpreting and summarizing large data sets.
- Enhance decision-making by providing financial models that illustrate opportunities and risks.
- Develop financial models and ad-hoc financial analysis to evaluate impact of business decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Financial services experience preferred.
- 5-7 years of FP&A experience required.
- Strong Excel skills with an ability to perform complex financial modeling.
- Experience with PowerBI or Tableau and experience with statistical software.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate datasets.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.