Commercial Real Estate Paralegal
|Date Posted||January 19, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our North Dallas, TX client in a search for a Real Estate Paralegal. This position provides support to real estate transactional attorneys in a wide variety of real estate matters.
- Coordinate due diligence for a variety of real estate transactions, including acquisitions, dispositions, leases and financings.
- Develop closing documentation and statement settlements
- Review, analyze and summarize title commitments, lien searches, tax and surveys.
- Prepare and file purchase sale agreements and UCC financing statements and amendments.
- Manage fund transactions through trust accounts.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Paralegal certification preferred.
- Strong organization, communication and decision-making skills.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.