|Date Posted||January 22, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our North Dallas, TX client in a search for a Chief Financial Officer. This position is responsible for the financial operations of the company and for building a high-performing finance and accounting team. The CFO will also contribute to budgeting and strategic initiatives to support company growth. This position will also be responsible for management reporting and managing the treasury function.
- Develop KPIs to drive company growth.
- Develop controls to minimize business risk and monitor investments and expenses.
- Manage FP&A, cash and debt management, and financial forecasting for the company.
- Support accounting, audit and tax functions.
- Work closely with investors and private equity sponsors and ensure financial stewardship for the company.
- Support due diligence and integration for M&A transactions.
- Provide financial reporting to inform decision-making.
- 10+ years of experience in a finance leadership position.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field. MBA & CPA preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of capital strategy and prior experience in a private equity-backed company.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.