|Date Posted||January 27, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Payroll Manager. This position is responsible for managing the payroll system, including processing transactions and deductions. This role will also be responsible for preparing and filing taxes and ensuring compliance.
- Prepare bi-weekly payroll.
- Review payroll tax filings and compliance documentation.
- Ensure compliance with employment requirements and regulations.
- Analyze existing processes and procedures and inform management of areas for improvement.
- Develop payroll reports and audit data in payroll system.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
- CPP certification preferred.
- Experience with Workday payroll software.
- 6+ years of experience managing payroll or other accounting responsibilities.
- Experience preparing payroll compliance reports.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.