|Date Posted||January 27, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for an Assistant Controller. This position is responsible for preparing financial statements and balance sheets. This role is also responsible for supporting the company’s M&A initiatives and tax filings.
- Prepares financial statements to summarize and forecast the company’s financial status.
- Produces and manages balance sheets and analyze future earnings and expenses.
- Support the month-end close process.
- Provide audit preparation support.
- Manage accounts payable and account reconciliations.
- Provide reporting and analysis of cash flow and lease activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- 3+ years of multi-unit accounting experience.
- Strong Excel skills required.
- Great Plains experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.