Senior Associate/ Manager, Risk and Compliance
|Date Posted||February 02, 2021|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our San Antonio, TX client in a search for a Manager of Risk & Compliance. This is a long-term contract position. This role will be responsible for managing the RCSA program and testing controls.
- Maintain control descriptions and procedures.
- Ensure testing is completed in a timely manner.
- Monitor audit and communicate issues, recommending action plans.
- Support the annual SOC 1 audit with external auditors.
- Assist in updating controls, processes and procedures.
- Communicate progress in Audit Committee meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- CPA preferred, but not required.
- 3-6 years of audit and accounting experience.
- Experience developing control and policy and procedure documentation.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.