|Date Posted||February 10, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Corporate Accountant. This position will prepare financial statements and will be responsible for external financial reporting. This position will also be responsible for reporting cash flow, covenant calculations and more.
- Record journal entries.
- Prepare financial statements and forecasts on a monthly basis.
- Support budget planning and assist with board presentations.
- Assess balance sheets and GL and support monthly and year-end close.
- Preparing and recording journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Assist with audit preparation and provide support for external auditors.
- Establish controls and policies and procedures to maximize control and reduce risk.
- Provide cash flow and payables reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3-5 years of accounting experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented and strong analytical skills.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.