Property Tax Analyst
|Date Posted||February 16, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Irving, TX client in a search for a Property Tax Analyst, with a main priority to safeguard the company and its assets. The Property Tax Analyst will also verify the property tax bill, administrate payment, and track and log assessment notices.
- Competitive compensation
- Bonus eligibility
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- 401K with employer match.
- Establish/Maintain direct relationships with taxing jurisdictions to verify assessment, tax bill, and deadline information.
- Act as liaison regarding all property tax protests with 3rd party company.
- Monitor compliance and filing requirements in conjunction with staff and management.
- Keep property tax schedule updated.
- Manage and sort all property tax related documentation.
- Add tax documents to Yardi for transmitting information to AP for processing.
- Ensure tax bills and assessments are processed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that Yardi is updated with up to date information.
- Communicate with Property Accountants on any property tax related questions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Equivalent Experience (1-2 Years).
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Knowledge of Yardi Voyager & Single Family Homes Property Management preferred but not required.
- Highly analytical, with a high degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Proficiency in Excel, including the ability to operate computerized accounting and spreadsheet programs.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.