|Date Posted||February 17, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Addison, TX client in a search for a Construction Accountant. This position is responsible for job cost tracking and balance sheet reconciliations, among other accounting responsibilities.
- Reconcile job costs.
- Communicate with Project Managers on a variety of job related issues including draw accruals, participation schedules, variances and project budget.
- Provide capital forecast reporting.
- Improve controls and enhance financial reporting.
- Manage general ledger posting for various construction projects.
- Ensure compliance with operating agreements.
- Process project change orders and budget revisions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- 5+ years of fixed asset accounting experience.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.