Accounts Payable Manager
|Date Posted||March 05, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Corsicana, TX client in a search for an Accounts Payable Manager. This position is responsible for processing invoices and vendor payments. This position will also be responsible for 1099 reporting.
- Supervise the A/P team and ensure accuracy in processing vendor invoices.
- Oversee employee expense reimbursements, sales commission, payroll and tax payments.
- Prepare annual 1099 filings.
- Review invoices and process into system for payment, ensuring each invoice is properly coded.
- Investigate and mitigate complex payment processing issues.
- Manage the company’s cash flow by strategically, timely, and accurately applying payment to open invoices.
- Develop A/P KPIs and analyze the team’s progress against those KPIs.
- Support internal and external audits by providing pertinent A/P information.
- Support accounting department by securing vendor documentation and preparing month-end close tasks related to A/P.
- Develop weekly cash disbursement forecasts.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 5+ years of relevant accounts payable experience.
- 2+ years in a supervisory role.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry preferred, but not required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask and problem solve.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.