|Date Posted||March 09, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Corporate Accountant. This position will be responsible for managing cash flow, maintaining financial records and internal controls, and various other accounting responsibilities.
- Provide financial performance reporting and forecasting.
- Manage software implementations to enhance and improve processes.
- Develop annual financial objectives and budget in alignment with annual plan.
- Perform accounts payable activities and complete ACHs.
- Oversee accounts receivable and collections process.
- Implement policies and procedures for accounting department.
- Ensure proper internal controls and financial procedures are in place.
- Develop monthly budgeting reports to include variance analysis and cash flow reporting.
- Develop financial reporting statements for Board of Directors.
- Oversee the preparation and filing of tax returns and 1099s.
- Maintain cash flow reporting and asset management.
- Provide recommendations regarding risks and returns of new business initiatives.
- Administer benefits and oversee time keeping and expense reimbursement.
- Oversee company payroll process.
- Maintain banking and vendor relationships and represent company to financial partners.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in corporate accounting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization, multitasking, and time management skills.
- Experience in payroll and commissions preferred.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.