|Date Posted||March 09, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Carrollton, TX client in a search for a Manager of Accounting. This position is responsible for supporting the responsibilities of the accounting and finance functions while managing financial analysis and reporting. This role will be responsible for forecasting and budgeting, KPI reporting, and recurring financial analysis.
- Prepare journal entries, reconciliations, and variance analysis and support financial reporting.
- Conduct cost driver analysis and identify opportunities to improve P&L.
- Support forecasting and budget planning initiatives along with other accounting leadership.
- Prepare timely and accurate financial information for external auditors.
- Develop financial analysis and update monthly financial packages.
- Develop and distribute KPI reports on a weekly basis to inform operational decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance. CPA preferred, but not required.
- 5-7 years of accounting experience.
- Experience in the supply chain or foodservice industry preferred.
- Experience working with Private Equity preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong multitasking skills and ability to meet deadlines consistently.
- Advanced Excel skills.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.