|Date Posted||March 18, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for an HR Manager. This position will be responsible for acting as an HR resource for employees, while supporting hiring and retention initiatives for the company.
- Create HR policies to support the growth and trajectory of the company.
- Act as a resource for HR activities.
- Develop orientation program to effectively engage new hires and onboard them for success.
- Manage company recruitment process.
- Develop and analyze HR KPIs, including retention, turnover, and more.
- Develop programs to incentivize employee retention.
- Support management through employee discipline activities.
- Support payroll function to ensure payroll procedures are followed.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Experience in an international company preferred.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.