|Date Posted||March 22, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
- Oversee general ledger and maintain balances and bank statements.
- Manage A/P and A/R functions and supervise finance staff.
- Manage month and year-end close and fixed assets.
- Manage cash flow by reviewing payables and receivables.
- Develop new accounting processes and procedures to increase efficiency, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Ensure accuracy of inventory reports.
- Prepare and file tax returns and ensure compliance with tax laws.
- Provide financial analysis and reporting on a monthly and yearly basis.
- Experience with SEC reporting.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.