Senior Income Tax Accountant
|Date Posted||March 24, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Irving, TX client in a search for a Senior Income Tax Accountant. This position will be responsible for preparing federal, state, city, and local income tax returns and assisting with tax audits.
- Prepare federal, state, city, and local income tax returns, as well as international tax returns.
- Assist with tax audits and respond to inquiries to ensure successful audits.
- Prepare returns and documents that are compliant with filing requirements.
- Update schedules and tax calendar.
- Prepare property tax accruals and process property tax payments.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- CPA preferred, but not required.
- 2+ years of relevant income tax experience.
- Strong Excel experience and experience using various tax and finance software, including Workday and OneSource.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.