|Date Posted||March 24, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Las Colinas, TX client in a search for an AP Associate. This position will be responsible for verifying and reconciling invoices and supporting the month-end close. This position will also help prepare the company for audits.
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Prepare monthly accruals.
- Pay vendors through checks, EFTs, and wire disbursements, monitoring discount opportunities and cash flow.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Support the month end close process and assist in financial reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 2+ years of accounts payable experience, including experience with 1099 filings.
- Intermediate Excel skills and experience using large ERP system.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.