|Date Posted||March 26, 2021|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Recruiter. This position will be responsible for full cycle recruiting and staffing.
- Represent the company and communicate the benefits of being an employee to potential candidates.
- Conduct pre-screenings, evaluate resumes for qualifications, and manage phone screens with candidates.
- Communicate search efforts and maintain log of candidates.
- Ensure compliance with employment laws.
- Administer pre-employment assessments and review results.
- Manage job postings and schedule interviews.
- Prepare offer letters and conduct pre-employment processes including verifications and background checks.
- Collaborate with external recruiting resources to meet staffing needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years of recruiting experience.
- 1+ year of property management company recruiting experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Experience using a candidate assessment tool preferred.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.