|Date Posted||March 30, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Addison, TX client in a search for a Controller. This position will be responsible for ensuring timely, accuracy, and control of financial records.
- Protect assets by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls.
- Guide financial decisions and ensures accuracy and visibility by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Oversee accounting staff, including accounts payable and accounts receivable functions.
- Manage budgeting process and reporting.
- Prepare financial forecasts and variance analyses and develop financial reports.
- Oversee monthly and annual close process and prepare financials for audits
- Manage sales tax filings and federal and state income tax filings.
- Manage job cost accounting and execute payroll process on a bi-monthly basis.
- Establish and maintain banking, bonding, and insurance relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- CPA preferred, but not required.
- 8+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in the construction industry and knowledge of construction financial reporting.
- Strong Excel experience and experience using accounting software.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.