|Date Posted||April 01, 2021|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for an FP&A Contractor. This is a contract position for a 6-month project. This position will be responsible for supporting the budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis initiatives for the company. This position will also be responsible for supporting the standardization of financial reporting.
- Provide timely and accurate financial analysis from various data sources.
- Contribute recommendations and commentary to financial analysis.
- Identify opportunities for process and system improvements.
- Contribute to the standardization of reporting and develop standard processes for collecting data.
- Perform revenue validations and research variances by reviewing various datasets.
- Develop a management reporting dashboard to track and communicate KPIs.
- Track operational expenses and perform expense trend analysis.
- Perform analysis of hiring metrics and headcount management to support budget forecasting.
- Support the annual budgeting process by providing financial analysis and providing revenue and expense forecasts.
- Communicate risks and opportunities and ensure the business has adequately budgeted for strategic initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong Excel experience.
- Experience using Power BI and SAP preferred.
- Strong written and communication skills.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.