|Date Posted||April 05, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Plano, TX client in a search for an SEC Financial Reporting Lead. This position will be responsible for preparing internal and external financial reports, technical accounting, and more.
- Prepare documents for filing, including SEC filings, ensuring accuracy of disclosures.
- Manage quarterly close schedule and financial reporting requirements to PE firm.
- Draft accounting memos and review footnotes.
- Provide audit support on technical issues and changes to filings and work directly with external auditors.
- Provide technical accounting expertise regarding new accounting pronouncements.
- Prepare journal entries and reconciliations.
- Review financial statements and prepare internal reports.
- Prepare schedules underlying financial statements and disclosures
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- 5+ years of accounting experience.
- CPA or active pursuit of CPA required.
- Public accounting experience preferred.
- Experience using Excel and financial software programs.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.