Financial & Compensation Model Senior Analyst
|Date Posted||April 05, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Plano, TX client in a search for a Financial and Compensation Model Senior Analyst with strong strategic financial analysis and heavy modeling tool experience. This role will be responsible for maintaining and improving finance, accounting, and compensation models.
- Develop and maintain financial models.
- Maintain confidentiality with critical compensation information and develop compensation and bonus structure models.
- Calculate compensation accruals on a monthly basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field. MBA preferred, but not required.
- Chartered Financial Analyst, Level I or II.
- 2+ years of experience developing financial models.
- Experience in real estate, investment banking, or financial services industries preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills required. Experience with Power BI preferred.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.