Finance & Accounting Manager
|Date Posted||April 09, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Finance and Accounting Manager. This position will be responsible for accounting and financial planning activities, and will handle month-end close, variance analysis, annual budgeting and more.
- Provide financial analyses and identify opportunities for business or process improvements.
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations and review income statement accounts.
- Prepare variance analysis.
- Prepare journal entries and support month-end close process.
- Ensure compliance with regulations.
- Assist with preparation for internal and external audits.
- Provide monthly financial reporting to management.
- Lead the budgeting process.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- CPA or CPA Candidate is preferred.
- 5+ years of accounting experience. Experience with FP&A preferred.
- Experience in a CPA firm preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience using NetSuite or other finance software preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.