Director of Information Technology
|Date Posted||April 09, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Director of IT. This position will be responsible for developing the company’s information technology strategy. This position will also be responsible for safeguarding the company’s private information by developing security procedures and systems.
- Oversee IT strategy development, including infrastructure planning.
- Identify IT needs and areas of improvement.
- Monitor system performance and immediately address outages and downtime.
- Develop system process and procedure documentation.
- Test new systems and applications and address issues.
- Project manage system implementations and other IT projects.
- Manage IT team and hire and train new personnel to meet objectives.
- Identify and mitigate security risks.
- Ensure compliance with IT policies and procedures.
- Conduct regular audits of systems to ensure security and access.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- 10+ years of IT experience.
- Proven supervisory and project management experience.
- Excellent understanding of various computer systems and coding languages, as well as a deep understanding of security procedures.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.