|Date Posted||April 13, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Addison, TX client in a search for a Property Accountant. This position will be responsible for preparing financial statements, preparing journal entries, and providing financial analysis. This position will also be responsible for processing all lease activities.
- Prepare journal entries and reconciliations.
- Process accounts payable and daily cash receipts.
- Prepare financial reports and income statements.
- Review accounts payable and expense ledgers.
- Carry out forecast to identify future cash deficiencies and manage cash position.
- Ensure proper coding of general ledger and invoices.
- Support month-end close by closing all journal entries.
- Manage rent schedules and maintain knowledge of all transactions.
- Ensure compliance with controls and client requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 3+ years of property accounting experience.
- Understanding of CAM reconciliations and reimbursements.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.