|Date Posted||April 21, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Carrollton, TX client in a search for an Assistant Controller. This position will be responsible for supporting the accounting function of the organization, including creating financial statements and supporting the month and year-end close process.
- 401(k) with match
- Paid time off
- Health, dental, medical, and life insurance
- Support the month-end and year-end close process.
- Prepare internal financial reports on a monthly basis.
- Prepare financial statements and provide audit support, ensuring compliance with accounting principles.
- Support AR function by reviewing contracts and conducting vendor analysis.
- Support AP function including billing, commissions, and customer analysis.
- Oversee tax preparation and ensure compliance with tax laws.
- Develop internal controls.
- Provide forecasting support and assist with the annual budget preparation.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 10+ years of accounting experience, including some supervisory experience.
- CPA preferred, but not required.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to interpret data sets.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using Quickbooks and Excel.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.