Senior Financial Analyst
|Date Posted||April 22, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Financial Analyst. This position will be responsible for overseeing the financial planning process and providing various operational analyses. This role will also be responsible for developing financial models and forecasts.
- Support the annual budgeting process.
- Prepare forecasts and profitability & pricing analyses to provide financial predictability.
- Develop complex financial models
- Develop board and management reporting decks to communicate financial results and forecasting.
- Develop financial projections and provide variance analysis.
- Analyze and interpret financial data and make recommendations regarding labor utilization and production.
- Support due diligence for acquisitions projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Healthcare industry experience preferred.
- Experience using Tableau or Hyperion software preferred.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret large datasets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.