|Date Posted||April 23, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Tax Senior. This position will be responsible for reviewing and preparing complex international tax returns for a variety of clients.
- Manage client engagements and ensure engagements are completed on time and on budget.
- Oversee tax staff and support the team’s completion of tax projects.
- Review simple tax returns and recommend opportunities for improvement.
- Prepare complex tax returns when necessary.
- Liaison with client management to understand business operations and identify areas for tax savings.
- Research and stay abreast of domestic and international tax laws and their implications on clients.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in a related field.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a public accounting environment.
- CPA or progress toward obtaining CPA.
- Strong tax accounting skills.
- Advanced Excel skills.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.