Demand Planning Manager
|Date Posted||April 23, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Coppell, TX client in a search for a Demand Planning Manager. This position is responsible for forecasting sales and optimizing the balance between inventory and production. This position will also be responsible for analyzing demand signals to inform decision making.
- Identify risks and opportunities and communicate with stakeholders.
- Oversee demand forecasting and provide support for strategic planning initiatives.
- Work closely with sales team to understand current and future demand.
- Supervise demand planning team and coordinate shared projects.
- Provide support and input during budget planning process.
- Monitor product performance and provide variance analysis between forecasts and actual performance.
- Support supply planning initiatives and work with supply team to understand and mitigate issues with supply chain.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data sets.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Advanced Excel skills and experience using modeling tools.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.