|Date Posted||April 26, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Credit Specialist. This position is responsible for credit and collections, as well as monitoring and maintaining lien timelines and communicating with customers regularly regarding past due balances.
- Perform financial analysis on prospects/clients.
- Prepare credit approval packages within certain credit line limits.
- Help avert payment defaults by monitoring existing credit portfolio and payment schedules.
- Manage aging accounts and make recommendations to collect.
- Perform collection calls.
- Develop payment plans for past-due balances.
- Process lien waivers.
- Strictly comply with applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
- Escalate past-due accounts to collection agencies when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required. Will consider equivalent in years of credit experience.
- 3+ years of credit or collections experience.
- Experience in the manufacturing or construction industry preferred.
- Strong computer and software skills.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.