|Date Posted||April 26, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
Job Description:We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Senior Analyst of Fund Accounting. This position will be responsible for executing fund accounting initiatives and ensuring a clean audit report. This position will be client facing, and the ideal candidate will need to have strong communication and customer service skills.
- Prepare financial statements and ensure compliance with relevant accounting standards.
- Update accounting records to ensure accuracy and timeliness of data reporting.
- Provide audit support by responding to inquiries and gathering documentation.
- Support tax filings by providing necessary documentation.
- Communicate with investors and prepare investor statements.
- Prepare reconciliations and calculations, including interest, management fee, and incentive fee calculations.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Previous public accounting experience.
- Strong Excel skills, including ability to use pivot tables and VLOOKUPs.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to interpret data and communicate results.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.