|Date Posted||April 29, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Irving, TX client in a search for an Accounting Manager. This position is responsible for overseeing and executing all accounting activity, including managing the cash flow, AP, AR, general ledger, and more.
- Ensure accuracy, timeliness, and control of company financials.
- Develop processes and procedures to improve accounting organization.
- Oversee inventory and inventory reporting.
- Manage fixed asset accounting.
- Manage month-end close process.
- Support the annual audit process by preparing financial statements and ensuring effectiveness of internal controls.
- Support accounting team and individual performance improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- CPA preferred, but not required.
- 10+ years of accounting experience, including inventory accounting experience.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Prior experience in public accounting.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.