Senior Financial Reporting Analyst
|Date Posted||April 30, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Senior Financial Reporting Analyst. This position will be responsible for reviewing financial statements for accuracy and ensuring compliance with reporting requirements.
- Support the preparation and review of monthly financial statements.
- Support the month-end close process.
- Develop and maintain consolidated reports and distribution list.
- Complete 10-Q and 10-K reports and ensure compliance with accounting principles.
- Support the annual audit process by reviewing financial statements and communicating with external auditors.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of Great Plains reports.
- Complete flux analysis reporting.
- Support the implementation of new accounting standards by researching and documenting new policies.
- Complete disclosure checklists.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- CPA is required.
- 3+ years of accounting experience.
- Previous experience in a Big 4 firm preferred, but not required.
- Great Plains software experience preferred.
- Strong Excel skills.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.