|Date Posted||May 04, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Controller. This position will be responsible for overseeing the accounting group and the preparation of financial statements. This position will also be responsible for supporting the annual budgeting process and ensuring profitability by establishing cash flow controls.
- Inform upper management of profitability and financial performance.
- Provide leadership to accounting team and ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Review reconciliations and journal entries to ensure accuracy.
- Review financial statements for accuracy.
- Perform variance analysis and support budgeting and forecasting initiatives.
- Oversee the development and implementation of internal controls.
- Support acquisitions by providing accounting leadership and due diligence.
- Prepare tax filings and ensure compliance with international tax laws.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field. Master’s degree preferred, but not required.
- CPA required.
- 8+ years of progressive experience, including supervisory experience.
- Previous public accounting experience preferred.
- Experience in the manufacturing industry preferred.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.