|Date Posted||May 04, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Sales Force Administrator. This position is responsible for configuring Salesforce for the organization, including developing reports and training users to maximize their use of the system.
- Provide user support and technical assistance for Salesforce users.
- Support the implementation of Salesforce features.
- Identify areas for system improvement.
- Own the planning responsibilities for system implementation, ensuring projects are completed on-time and on-budget.
- Act as Salesforce administrator by creating new user accounts and reports, and updating settings as needed.
- Train new employees to best utilize Salesforce.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 3+ years of experience implementing and utilizing Salesforce.
- Salesforce Admin certification required.
- Strong project management expertise.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both in writing and verbally.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.