|Date Posted||May 10, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Southlake, TX client in a search for a Controller. This position will be responsible for overseeing the accounting department and supporting the financial planning initiatives of the company.
- Ensure an accurate month and year-end close.
- Support the year end audit process by reviewing and preparing accurate financial reports.
- Ensure compliance with accounting regulations.
- Recommend and implement process improvements.
- Support the budgeting and forecasting initiatives of the company by conducting various analyses.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 6+ years of relevant experience.
- CPA preferred, but not required.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Experience using Netsuite.
- Experience preparing consolidated financial statements.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.