Real Estate Paralegal / Closing Coordinator
|Date Posted||May 10, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Real Estate Paralegal. This position will be responsible for coordinating closings and the ideal candidate should be able to hit the ground running and manage the full spectrum of real estate paralegal responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Coordinate closings by preparing title commitments, conveyance documents, closing statements, transfer tax forms, and other requisite title company documentation.
- Prepare LLC operating agreements collect equity investment checks from investors.
- Manage diligence materials.
- Draft letters and closing statements.
- Review survey and title.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Paralegal certificate highly preferred.
- 3+ years real estate experience.
- Previous experience in real estate litigation.
- Experience with title work/closings highly preferred.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.