Property Tax Analyst
|Date Posted||May 13, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Irving, TX client in a search for a Property Tax Analyst, with a main priority to safeguard the company and its assets. The Property Tax Analyst will also verify the property tax bill, administrate payment, and track and log assessment notices.
- Competitive compensation
- Bonus eligibility
- Paid time off
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- 401K with employer match.
- Ensure compliance with tax laws by maintaining relationships with taxing jurisdictions.
- Represent the company on all property tax protests.
- Maintain property tax schedule and ensure deadlines are met.
- Manage tax related documents and add all necessary documents to Yardi.
- Ensure tax assessments are processed.
- Collaborate with team members and answer property tax questions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Previous experience using Yardi Voyager preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Excel.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.