SVP, Finance & Administration
|Date Posted||May 14, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Senior Vice President of Finance & Administration. This position will be responsible for developing policies and procedures and supporting the organization’s value enhancement strategy. This role will also be responsible for planning, forecasting, and budgeting for company growth.
- Support value enhancement strategy by making recommendations based on financial analysis.
- Conduct budget planning and cost management initiatives.
- Communicate directly with the Board regarding operational and financial plans and concerns.
- Conduct analysis of performance versus budget and forecast.
- Oversee the accounting function of the company, ensuring timely vendor payments and collections.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Manage cash flow and monitor the use of funds.
- Prepare financial statements for internal use and review external financial reports for accuracy.
- Coordinate and oversee audit preparation.
- Oversee benefits program.
- Develop finance and accounting team and address talent gaps by hiring new personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- CPA required.
- 7+ years of relevant experience.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to build complex models.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.