|Date Posted||May 17, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Corporate Controller. This role will be responsible for overseeing the company’s accounting function, ensuring a timely and accurate month end close. This role will also be responsible for conducting financial analysis to inform decision making and budget development.
- Oversee the month-end close process.
- Conduct credit card and account reconciliations, including complex accounts.
- Process management fees.
- Record journal entries, including intercompany entries.
- Conduct accounts payable and receivable activities.
- Prepare financial reports.
- Prepare forecasts and variance analysis.
- Maintain relationships with lending institutions.
- Ensure proper cash flow to maintain operations.
- Ensure proper financial controls are in place.
- Prepare tax returns.
- Support the preparation of the annual budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 10+ years of corporate accounting experience.
- Experience in a real estate development environment.
- Strong Yardi experience.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.