|Date Posted||May 17, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Irving, TX client in a search for a Property Accountant. This position will be responsible for reconciliations, journal entries, and financial statement preparation. This position will also be responsible for supporting the budgeting process and providing regular financial reports to management.
- Prepare journal entries and reconciliations.
- Maintain balance sheet schedules.
- Review financial statements for accuracy.
- Post cash entries.
- Ensure proper accounting controls are in place.
- Prepare financial reports for management.
- Support the month-end close process.
- Approve check runs.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in MS Excel.
- Experience using Yardi Voyager preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.