|Date Posted||May 30, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our DFW, TX client in a search for a Financial Analyst. This position is responsible for supporting the growth of the company by providing analysis that informs the development strategy. This position will also be involved in the budgeting and forecasting activities of the company.
- Provide financial analysis to inform and support the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting activities.
- Develop internal financial reports and variance reports on a monthly basis.
- Prepare board reporting materials.
- Recommend areas of improvement in financial reporting process.
- Ensure proper internal controls are in place, and provide recommendations to improve controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 1-3 years of relevant financial analysis experience.
- Proficiency in Excel with the ability to build complex models.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.