|Date Posted||June 01, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Coppell, TX client in a search for an Order Processor. This position will be responsible for managing the purchase order process and order management cycle to ensure deadlines are met and payments are received in a timely manner.
- Review purchase orders and coordinate deliveries, ensuring delivery confirmation is recorded.
- Provide customer service in regard to inventory quantities, holds, and other order questions.
- Create inventory reports and tracking documents.
- Work closely with inventory manager to communicate existing stock and forecast future demand.
- Coordinate with sales team to communicate order status and ensure sales orders are promptly fulfilled.
- Optimize stock levels based on current and future demand.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 1+ year of experience in inventory management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.