Investor Relations Analyst/Manager
|Date Posted||June 01, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for an Investor Relations Analyst/Manager, depending on years of experience. This position will be responsible for developing investor presentations and preparing SEC filings. This position will also be responsible for positioning the company as a strong strategic partner by developing key investor messaging and communication strategies.
- Prepare investor presentations and oversee communication with investors.
- Prepare earnings reports and SEC filings.
- Provide management with analysis and reporting of investor relations and stock performance.
- Develop messaging and communication strategies to convey the value of investing in an impactful and concise way.
- Pitch to investment firms and communicate with public forums to highlight investment opportunity.
- Ensure communication aligns with securities laws.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years of investor relationship experience. Advanced experience may warrant a Manager title.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and communicate the implications of datasets.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.