Sr. Tax Accountant
|Date Posted||June 01, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Dallas, TX client in a search for a Senior Tax Accountant. This position will be responsible for preparing and filing federal and state tax returns and ensuring tax payments are issued on time.
- Prepare documents and collect information needed to file federal and state income tax returns.
- Ensure quarterly tax payments are issued before established deadlines.
- Provide strategic advisory, informing management of tax implications resulting from new strategic initiatives.
- Provide audit support for local, state, and federal governing agencies.
- Research tax laws and communicate findings with management.
- Review accounting ledgers for accuracy.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- CPA preferred, but not required.
- 5+ years of relevant tax accounting experience.
- Previous experience in a public accounting firm.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills and familiarity with tax software.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.