|Date Posted||June 02, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
Apply and get connected with a VIP recruiter today.
We are assisting our Grand Prairie, TX client in a search for a Senior Accountant. This position will be responsible for preparing regular financial reports, ensuring a timely and accurate month-end close, conducting reconciliations, and supporting the payroll process.
- Prepare multi-location profit analysis.
- Prepare account reconciliations.
- Adjust general ledger as needed to ensure accuracy.
- Prepare journal entries and assist in the month-end close.
- Support the annual budgeting and forecasting process.
- Prepare audit and tax schedules and prepare documents to provide to external auditors.
- Support the payroll function and assist with processing commission payments.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 5+ years of accounting experience.
- Experience in a cost accounting environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret and communicate the impacts of datasets.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.