|Date Posted||June 07, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Addison, TX client in a search for an Accounting Associate. This position will be responsible for supporting accounts receivable and accounts payable, assisting with the month-end close, and posting journal entries, among other accounting duties.
- Support the month end close by preparing journal entries and reconciliations.
- Batch AP transactions and review them to ensure proper approval and back up is included.
- Process AR transactions and resolve issues with billing.
- Ensure timely client invoicing.
- Prepare internal financial reports.
- Oversee cash collection and cash flow.
- Post tenant payments.
- Calculate fees and prepare expense accruals.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- 1+ year of accounting experience.
- Proficiency using MS Excel.
- Experience using Yardi Voyager preferred, but not required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.