|Date Posted||June 08, 2021|
|Employment Type||Direct Hire|
Interested in this opportunity?
We are assisting our Irving, TX client in a search for an Accounting Manager. This position will be responsible for supervising the accounting team and ensuring a timely and accurate month-end close. This position will also be responsible for preparing financial statements.
- Prepare financial statements in accordance with US GAAP.
- Record journal entries and conduct reconciliations.
- Conduct banking transactions and apply vendor payments.
- Supervise the accounting staff, including accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Develop staff and provide training to new team members.
- Establish and ensure compliance with internal controls and procedures.
- Prepare financial analyses on a monthly basis.
- Support the annual audit process.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- CPA or CPA candidate preferred.
- 4+ years of experience in accounting.
- Previous supervisory experience required.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Experience with MS Dynamix preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience developing processes and procedures to enhance efficiency.
© VIP 2021 | An equal opportunity employer.